Someone made some cute little foot prints
Yep, you guessed it, it was this smiling guy
Junior loved having his feet in the sand and it was quite awhile before he was ready for art time. Today for beach art he made tie-dye fish.
Now Junior to give you the step by step as well as show a little attitude. He was cracking me up because every time I took a picture he gave me his "angry eyes", he didn't want to pause what we were doing for a picture.
First we stuck the shapes on his wedge and covered them with coffee filters. Used dot markers to color on the filters. Don't you love that look "put that camera down and get over here".
He then dripped water over the filters and since it was at such a high angle we covered it all with a piece of paper and pressed(flat on a table the colors should leak through without this).Junior was in some kind of mood today. Notice the tilted forward head, I had told him to help me press the paper. He proceeded to lean forward trying to put his head on the paper.
He was doing his best to keep his very serious face but when I said "Junior not with your head" he couldn't help but let a little smile sneak out.
His fish getting tie-dyed
Junior is making sure I notice that he is ignoring me and my camera
Now for the finished artwork
Sound asleep on only 1/2 liter of oxygen and no bipap, check out those numbers. He is only occasionally needing BIPAP during nap time now.

9 comments:
WOo Hoo! Very cool! We're gonna have to try those tie dyed Fishies!
Love those numbers :0)
Trina and Jophie
love the foot prints in the sand - bet he loves it!
Yay for no BiPap! Getting less and less! I love the fishies. And I am sure it felt so good to put those tootsies in the sand. Have a great week you two! :-)
More great artwork from our favorite friend. Bring the beach to my house next time.
Great sating Junior!Finding your way once again!And may I say ... you guys do the best craft stuff.So much fun, always.
I am with you Junior ...I LOVE THE BEACH...take me there anytime ..even when it is a rainy day...just love it...toes in the sand...there is no therapy like it i reckon...what do you say?????
Love the pictures! Congrats on no bipap and great numbers!
Jenna
Cool fish! Great numbers! Way to go Junior!
I am cracking up at Junior's facial expressions! He is such an awesome guy. I love the art project, and YAY for the breathing improvements!
Post a Comment