I shed a few tears as we added the tubes and got Pooh Bear just right. I thought about how blessed we are to have gotten to meet Caleb and see how his love touched so many. I was also reminded of how fragile life is and to cherish each and every moment as a gift, to hug Junior extra tight and make sure he knows how much I love him.



Just before Caleb earned his wings I had made a tubie elephant for angel Ben's family. Ben and Caleb were buddies and kindred spirits here on earth and now they are running and playing together in heaven.
This month has been a tough one. So many sick children and too many of our buddies have earned their wings. Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers. Remember to hug your kids tight, let them know how much you love them, and never take one moment for granted. Each moment of our life is a miracle and gift from God.

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, this made me cry... How very sweet! I just showed my boys and they were absolutely delighted! Thank you for making us all smile :)
April I am so happy to be able to do something for you guys. We talked about Caleb when Junior was giving pooh bear his hugs and snuggles. Lots of love.
How wonderful! I'm sure their tubie buddies will be a great comfort to the families. Prayers for all of the families dealing with loss right now.
Sending all my love to Junior, Heidi, and all of the other readers of this blog. <3
I love the tubie buddies Junior has been making for his friends. They are just adorable! I am sure they will be much loved by their new families.
Post a Comment