Saturday, August 29, 2009

We have had a couple rough nights with Junior's asthma. With changing weather and fires in the surrounding areas it is surprising things aren't worse then they are. Most of our issues have been at night and leave him exhausted the following day but his breathing is okay. I am keeping the air purifier near him at all times and he is getting some extra treatments. Junior isn't wanting to nap much but just wants to watch his movies or listen to a story. After watching the Hannah Montana movie about 5 or 6 times I have finally convinced him we need to watch something different. Today he wanted Walker Texas Ranger and has been watching it nearly all day. He requested Hannah Montana again this evening but I told him we would wait and watch it once more when Abigail is here tomorrow(he is going to be very unhappy when it goes back to netflix).

He saw the pulmo on Friday and though he has been struggling with asthma she couldn't get over how good he sounds. He is moving air in all quadrants and his airway was very quiet.

Hope everyone is having a very nice weekend

3 comments:

Trina and Jophie said...

Omgosh this is sooooo funny!

We have Hanna Montana movie from Netflix too! We've watched it Ummm 3 times today...Good thing Is I really like it too but had to take a little break from it...

Went and watched Wizards of Waverly Place movie for the FOURTH time this weekend! Now who is worse me or him? ROFL!

Talk soon..

Trina and Jophie

Shari said...

My boys like Hannah Montana, too! I thought it was just a girl thing! I will be praying that his asthma calms soon and he continues to breathe well.

Becky said...

SORRY to hear he isn't feeling up to par. We'll keep him in our prayers. I have to admit...I was sad there weren't any new pictures of him smiling...they seriously make my day! Give him a kiss for me. :)