Abigail was here all day Thursday and Friday and they had a great time goofing around.
Here is Junior all worn out after craft time, he had just finished his treatments and wanted to stay in his bed to work on the craft.
Mr. Giggles, he saw me trying to sneak up with the camera and started busting up(I was trying to video him watching his movie). He thought it was just hysterical that he caught me. Goofing around with Abigail while watching a movie(postural drainage time)

Treatment time
Movie time, the kids were watching Race to Witch Mountain. They both thought it was wonderful and Junior has watched it two more times already. He was so funny, his eyes would get really big during the chase scenes(and he would look a bit worried) but then he would bust up laughing when they got away. Abigail is there but is in front of Junior's chair.
Yesterday I pulled out my sewing machine and finally finished my project. I knew what I wanted but no real plans so was just hoping it turned out okay. It has two rows of pockets(though you can only see the front row in the pic) to hold stuff and It does the job so I am happy.
One last video of the dude having fun with his cars. I love watching him "play" with his cars, he can't play with them in the regular sense but will sit there and look at them(or hold them) and you can tell he is having some big adventure in his imagination.Junior had been "talking and talking" but by the time I grabbed the camera he was giggling.

4 comments:
heidi Junior looks great, it is so wonderful to see his happy smile and to hear him giggle, Im so glad your weather hasnt been that hard on him. I love your project, what a great idea!!! have a good week! Sheila and Sky
Those huge smiles are just so adorable! I love your project, too. Wish I were handy with sewing and craft. We sure could use more organization to keep Jojo's stuff neat. Take care!
cant catch him out hey??? he is sure a barrel of beans now...keep on smiling Junior...just love those smiles...
THANK YOU for sharing those videos!!! SO CUTE! :) I LOVE hearing that sweet boy giggle. What a gift.
Post a Comment